Announcements and Important Events
2018-19 Hanover High School Athletic Registration Information
General Information on Registration
We are offering the convenience of online registration for our sports programs including a new online payment option for the participation fee. Please read below for information on the forms and requirements for participation.
If you registered online for a fall sport, you do not need to register again.
Important - the majority of the online registration must be completed by a parent or guardian, however, the section pertaining to Co-Curricular Activities must reviewed and signed by parent and student.
Failure to properly register will postpone a student’s eligibility and ability to participate. Registration must be completed before tryouts.
The following sections are included in online registration:
1) Student and Family Information (completed by parent)
2) Principles of Co-Curricular Activities (signed by parent and student)
3) Consent for Cognitive Testing (completed by parent)
4) Inherent Dangers/Permission to Treat (completed by parent)
5) Physical Exam Form
All students MUST have a physical exam on record in the Athletic Office. The exam date must be within the last two years and cannot expire prior the last date to play of the current sport season in which they are participating. You can upload your physical form during the registration process.
6) Participation Fee (must be paid prior to first competition)
NEW ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION: HHS Athletics has established an online payment option that parents can utilize to pay a student’s athletic fee with a credit card. We will use the MealTime system that is also used to make deposits into your child’s lunch account. If you have used this before, you should use the same log in. The link to the payment system is https://www.sau70.org/departments/technology/mealtime. Parents also have the option of paying the fee by check. Checks should be made out to: Dresden School District and mailed to: Hanover HS, Athletics, 41 Lebanon Street, Hanover, NH 03755.
Detailed Instructions on Registration (this will walk you through what to do)
** Please use a computer to go through the registration process. There are known issues when using a phone or tablet. **
- Go to the Hanover Athletics website homepage
- On the right side of the screen, click the "Online registration" box below "Announcements" on the Athletics homepage.
- Login with or register for a parent/guardian account
- All new users who have not used Online Registration must register as a new user
- Click "Sign Up Now" at the bottom and fill out the information then click red "Sign Up" box
- Passwords must be 8 characters in length with at least 1 number to be able to move forward
- Under the left tab, set up "Parent/Guardian Profile" making sure to fill in all selections with a red * next to the heading - click SUBMIT. Please know everything with a * must be filled in to submit.
- Under the middle tab, set up "Student Profile" by first clicking "+ADD" and fill in all selections with a red * next to the heading - click SAVE
- Click on the third tab, "Forms", and click the red "Select Activities" button for each student-athlete
- Click to select gender, grade, and use arrow button for sport(s) - click red SAVE button
- Beginning with the first athlete listed, click the "Hanover High School Athletics Registration 2018-19" button under the student's name
- Fill in all sections with a black * next to the heading, check all boxes that apply, and read all forms that the instructions refer to
- Click red "Submit Form" box to send the information to the Athletics Office. If the Submit button will not work, you likely missed something with a *. All of these boxes must be filled in to submit.
- Make sure to pay the Participation Fee via the link https://www.sau70.org/departments/technology/mealtime or mail a check