Announcements and Important Events
VOLUNTEERS (including parent drivers)
VOLUNTEER APPROVAL PROCESS
Please note: Any parents that plan to drive students to any games or activities will need to go through this process.
- Applicant completes volunteer form
- Once completed, the applicant will bring the form to Justin Campbell, Principal at Hanover High School for his approval, signature and notation on whether whether the volunteer needs a background check or not.
- If the applicant requires a background check, the form is sent to the SAU office, where Bridget Peters will contact the volunteer and sets up an appointment.
- During the appointment the volunteer will meet with Bridget, fill out a background check authorization form, and pick up a voucher form to bring to Hanover PD for finger printing.
- The volunteer completes electronic fingerprinting at Hanover PD
- The volunteer will bring the finger print receipt back to the SAU, and SAU sends paperwork to the state.
- Once fingerprinting is complete, they are ready to volunteer.